Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The responsible for processing the personal data you provide during your browsing on the website is the company Gestinad Medical Educations, SL Registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 32969, folio 113, Sheet M-593462 VAT B87150371 with address in Alcobendas, Madrid, Carretera Fuencarral - Alcobendas M603, Campus Tribeca, Building 4B, Loft 15 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid) Email: email@example.com.
What personal information do we process?
In your relationship with us, Gestinad Medical Educations, SL can process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification and contact data (including postal and / or electronic addresses).
- Commercial information data (eg interests in products or services).
- Sociodemographic data (eg your age, studies or occupation).
- Transaction data of goods and services (eg payments for services performed).
From Gestinad Medical Educations, SL we ask you to keep your data updated to ensure always the information we process is true. If you modify them, let us know so we could know your current situation.
For what purpose do we process your data?
- Manage information requested and keep informed of the products and services we offer.
- Take the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
- Communications: When personal data are collected through forms, it will be necessary to provide those marked with an asterisk; otherwise, Gestinad Medical Educations, SL can not accept and manage compliance with the established relationship.
How did we obtain your data?
Most of the data we process for the purposes indicated above, has been obtained directly from you through the forms available on our website.
However, we inform you that sometimes we can process your data when provided by third parties, request or hire, on your behalf, products and / or services we offer in our website.
Which are your rights?
You can exercise your rights of access, correction, removal, opposition, treatment limitation and portability by sending an email to Gestinad Medical Educations, SL Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide a copy of your ID or official document that identifies you. If you consider we have not treated your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).