What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal (either a computer, Smartphone or tablet) when you access a web page and allows the owner to store or retrieve certain information on multiple variables, such as the number of times the page has been visited by the user, identify the registered user, guarantee the user's session while browsing the page, allow operations to be carried out safely and stably, etc.
As indicated, cookies provide information about browsing habits of users and can therefore affect their privacy. For this reason we want to provide you the necessary information of the type of cookies used on our website, so that you could be able to decide how to use them to protect your privacy.
We inform you that to be able to use all services and functionalities of the web it is necessary to enable cookies in the Internet browser.
Type of cookies?
Below, we offer you information about the type of cookies used on the website http://www.educa-med.com and the purpose of them:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed and used to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. As its name suggests, these cookies are stored in the terminal until the end of the user's browsing session.
- Analytical cookies: They are a type of cookies designed and used for the monitoring and analysis of user behavior. This type of cookies offers the owner of the page measurement of the activity on the website through aggregate or statistical information.
- Social network cookies: These are cookies designed and used to offer the user the possibility of sharing or recommending contents of our website on social networks.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies designed and used for the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, have been included in the website, application or platform from which the service is provided such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: these are cookies designed and used for the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in the website, application or platform from which it provides the solicited service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Information collected through the cookies can be used both by the owner of the website and by a third party that provides a service to the owner. In this sense, cookies information used on the web http://www.educa-med.com is treated by both the company Gestinad Medical Educations, SL and by third parties for the purposes indicated.
In consideration of the information provided by this Cookies Policy, below we offer information on how you can manage the cookies used on the web http://www.educa-med.com through the different options offered by the most common browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari). If you prevent the installation of all cookies on the website, some functionalities and some content may be affected.
How to display cookies
All browsers offer the user the possibility to search and view cookies installed by a specific website, obtain information of the duration of the cookies and the possibility of deleting them as indicated in the following section. The most used browsers are the next:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https:="" support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
How to delete cookies
To restrict or block cookies, you have to modify the browser settings that you use on your terminal, whether it is a computer, smartphone or tablet. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options related to the installation of cookies:
- The browser rejects all cookies and, therefore, no cookies from any web page are installed on your terminal. The browser warns you before the installation of the cookie so that you can decide to accept or not accept cookie installation.
- The browser only rejects third-party cookies from the websites that you visit, but not those used by the website you browse.
Browsing in private mode through which cookies are installed in the terminal, but are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the website.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/navegacion-privada-navega-en-la-web-sin-guardar-in?redirectlocale=en-US&as=u&redirectslug=Private+Browsing&utm_source=inproduct
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-8/help-protect-yourself-ie-10?ocid=IE10_priv_browsing#firstTabControl=tab1
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/
Gestinad Medical Educations, SL may modify the Cookies Policy totally or in part, publishing any change in the same way this policy appears or through any type of communication in accordance with legislative, regulatory requirements or with the purpose to adapt said policy to the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. For this reason, we advise you to periodically visit its content.